Member of the Technical Staff
Rhonda Brown assists in the execution of research activities by providing specialized support for the Software Engineering Measurement & Analysis team, to meet technical challenges of the research projects with problem-solving/programming expertise.
Rhonda has provided guidance in the following areas:
- Software development practices
- Processes that address configuration management and release processes
- Establishment of configuration management (CM) plans and infrastructure
- Identifying areas where quality assurance activities can be applied
Rhonda Brown joined the SEI in 2004 following 15 years in industry as a software engineer where she developed microprocessor-based embedded system software for nuclear power plant instrumentation and control projects and real-time software for nuclear power plant simulators used in operator training.
- Association of Computing Machinery (ACM)
MBA, A. J. Palumbo Graduate School of Business Administration, Duquesne University
BS, Computer Science, West Virginia University