* Works as a member of the CERT Program, a part of the Software Engineering Institute, a federally funded research and development center at Carnegie Mellon University. The CERT Program engages in cutting-edge research and development and develops and transitions disciplined approaches to improve the survivability and resiliency of the DoD, federal civilian agencies, private sector organizations and their networked information systems.
* Works as a member of the Cybersecurity and Resilience Measurement Center (CRMC) Team within the Networked Systems Survivability Program. The CRMC team develops solutions (in the form of frameworks, models, tools, policies, practices, technical guidance, and training) that allow organizations to identify, analyze, and manage organizational, operational, and technical risks to mission-critical assets, processes, systems, and infrastructures.
* Conducts applied research and performs assessments, diagnostics, and analysis techniques to better understand and mitigate risks to cyber environments and the organizational processes that depend on them. Activities include close work with customers from a variety of organizations, including DoD, government agencies, and commercial organizations.
- MS, Information Technology, Strayer University
- BA, Journalism, Northeastern University
Chief Information Security Officer, National Defense University
,Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), #386370, (ISC)2
,CNSSI No. 4016, Risk Analyst, National Defense University
,NSTISSI No. 4015, System Certifier, National Defense University
,CNSSI No. 4012, Senior System Manager, National Defense University
,NSTISSI No. 4011, INFOSEC Professional, National Defense University