Gerald Miller is the communications point of contact for the SEI's Acquisition Support Program (ASP). Miller's work includes the following:
- authoring and editing presentations
- developing and maintaining website content for the ASP staff
- editing technical notes, technical reports, white papers, and other documents
- advising and coordinating assistance to ASP from other units, including Communication Design and Web Communication
Miller also contributes to Institute-wide communications programs and publications.
Prior to working as communications lead in ASP, Miller worked in the SEI Director's Office. He joined the Institute in 2007.
Writer, editor, producer, and unit director of corporate print and electronic communications, Pennsylvania Blue Shield and Highmark Inc., Camp Hill, Pa.
Writer and editor of employee, financial, and electronic communications, Air Products and Chemicals Inc., Allentown, Pa.
Writer, wire editor, and copyeditor, The Express (daily newspaper), Easton, Pa.
Acquisition Support Program
- BA, Journalism, Lehigh University