Sandy Shrum is a writer/editor supporting the CERT Division.
Before joining the SEI, Shrum spent eight years working at Legent Corporation, a Virginia-based software company where she became familiar with the software development lifecycle and processes. She has been working at the SEI since 1995 and has been part of the CMMI development team since its inception in 1998.
Publications (recent or significant)
- Forrester, Eileen; Buteau, Brandon; and Shrum, Sandy. CMMI for Services: Guidelines for Superior Service, 2nd edition. Boston, MA: Addison Wesley, 2011.
- Gallagher, Brian P.; Phillips, Mike; Richter, Karen J.; and Shrum, Sandy. CMMI for Acquisition: Guidelines for Improving the Acquisition of Products and Services, 2nd edition. Boston, MA: Addison Wesley, 2011.
- Chrissis, Mary Beth; Konrad, Mike; and Shrum, Sandy. CMMI for Development: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement, 3rd edition. Boston, MA: Addison Wesley, 2011.
- Gallagher, Brian P. and Shrum, Sandy. Applying CMMI to Systems Acquisition. CrossTalk 17, 8 (Aug 2004).
- Konrad, Mike and Shrum, Sandy. CMM Integration: Enterprise-Wide Process Improvement Using the Next Generation of CMMs Software Process Improvement by Hunter, Robin B. (Editor) and Thayer, Richard H. (Editor) Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Press, November 2001.
- Shrum, Sandy. Choosing a CMMI Model Representation. CrossTalk 13, 7 (Jul 2000): 6-7.