Software Technology Conference
Start Date: Monday, April 8, 2013
End Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The IEEE Computer Society is pleased to be the new primary
sponsor of the 25th Annual Software Technology Conference, which will
have as its theme "Back to the Future: Enabling Mission Success through
Software Technology." Dr. Paul D. Nielsen, Director and Chief Executive
Officer of the Software Engineering Institute, will be one of the
keynote presenters and Dr. William L. Scherlis (Professor of Computer
Science, Carnegie Mellon University) will be the featured dinner
speaker. Additionally, the SEI will be participating in the following
- Robert C. Seacord: "RPI All-stars Secure Coding Review Part 2: Secure Coding Standards and Conformance Testing"
- Mary Beth Chrissis: "Ensuring Your Development Processes Meet Today's Cyber Challenges"
- Lisa Brownsword and Pat Place: "Patterns of Failure in DoD Acquisition and How to Recognize Them"
Ann Lapham and Suzanne M. Miller: "Ready & Fit: Understanding Agile
Adoption Risks in DoD and other Regulated Settings":
- Richard E. Barbour : "Improving Operational Resilience Processes"
- Robert L. Nord and Michael Gagliardi: "Agile Architecting Methods for Large Scale Agile Software Development"
E. Nidiffer: "Enabling Mission Success through Software Technology and
Agile Methods via Favorable Contributions to the Rapid Acquisition of IT
Systems in Support of Public Law 111"
- Michael Gagliardi and William G. Wood: "Mission Thread Workshops - Lessons Learned"
- Dr. Carol Woody: "Software Assurance v. Security Compliance: why is compliance not enough?"
L. Nord and James McHale: "Integrate End-to-End Early and Often:
Driving Out Technical Risk by Blending Architecture and Process
- Mr. William E. Novak and Mr. Andrew P. Moore:
"Understanding the Drivers Behind Software Acquisition Program
Performance: Enabling Mission Success through Improved Software
Sponsored by: Software Engineering Institute