Looking For Ways To Improve Your Architecture?
You’re Not Alone.
As systems grow in complexity, ways for constructing applications continue to multiply. This presents increased challenges to architects, who develop system architectures that align with business needs and user requirements and enable systems to perform predictably. Solid architecture also prevents defects and system failures, saves money, and gets products to market faster.
Architecture practitioners and experts from around the world will convene at the fifth annual SATURN Conference to exchange best architecture-centric practices in developing, acquiring, and maintaining software-reliant systems. SATURN 2009 will cover enterprise, systems, and software architectures. If you want to learn from the best and brightest, secure your spot today.
Early-Bird Registration Ends March 31!
Don't miss your chance to hear from keynote speakers Jonathan A. Zachman and Rebecca Wirfs-Brock and attend presentations on the value of architecture, governance, significant requirements, architecture competence, design and evaluation, and much more.
Register now to save $350 off the conference fee.
The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) is a federally funded research and development center sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense and operated by Carnegie Mellon University.
- Birds of a Feather Sessions Announced! »
- SATURN 2009 Panel: Exploring Boundaries Among Enterprise, System, and Software Architectures »
- Information Seminar: How to Effectively Evaluate Software Architecture and Identify Risks »
- Looking For Ways To Improve Your Architecture? You’re Not Alone. »
- Organizations from the Aerospace Corporation to Westinghouse have attended previous SATURN conferences. Check out the entire list. »
- Complete Your Training Experience at SATURN 2009 – Take SAPP Course and Exam! »
- Economics-Driven Architecting and Pattern-Oriented Architecture Among SATURN 2009 Tutorial Topics »
- Popular Architecture Practices and SOA Courses Co-Located at SATURN 2009 »
- Your organization can stand out at
SATURN 2009. Find out about
sponsorship opportunities »
- John A. Zachman to Keynote at
SATURN 2009 »
- View the slides from the Exploring Architecture At All Scales webinar
- Rebecca Wirfs-Brock to Keynote at
SATURN 2009 »
Join SATURN Network mailing List here:
SEI Members save an additional 15% off the conference fee! Not a member? Join now »
Another benefit to SEI Membership is The Monitor, a monthly publication exclusively for members.
For a look at the January 2009 issue that focused on architecture-centric practices, download it here »
Listen to Eoin Woods discuss the software architecture practices in the Barclays Global Investors environment.