SATURN Conference Registration Fees
March 31, 2009
March 31, 2009
|SATURN Conference only||$550||$900|
|Tutorial fee (each)||$300||$450|
|Special Registration Packages|
|Two tutorials + conference||$1050||$1700|
|SAPP course + conference||$1450||$1800|
|Migrating to SOA course + conference||$1450||$1800|
SATURN 2009 registration is now only available onsite. To speed up the registration process, please consider downloading and completing the SATURN 2009 registration form.
Registration questions: +1 (407) 971-4451
Cancellation Policy. Refund requests received in writing and postmarked by April 17, 2009 will be processed minus a $25 administrative fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER APRIL 17, 2009. If you do not cancel and do not attend, you will be charged the full registration fee. Substitute attendees are welcome at no extra charge; however, we request written notification prior to the workshop for preparation of registration materials. For refunds, please allow two to four weeks for processing after the conference.
Conference Registration Fee includes two full days of SATURN Conference presentations and working sessions; breakfast, lunch, and breaks on May 6 and May 7; and the evening reception at the Radisson Green Tree Hotel on May 6.
Tutorial Registration Fee includes participation in the specified tutorial; and breakfast, lunch, and breaks on May 5.
Course Registration Fee includes two full days of instruction in selected public course; and breakfast, lunch, and breaks on May 4 and May 5.
The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) is a federally funded research and development center sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense and operated by Carnegie Mellon University.
- Birds of a Feather Sessions Announced! »
- SATURN 2009 Panel: Exploring Boundaries Among Enterprise, System, and Software Architectures »
- Information Seminar: How to Effectively Evaluate Software Architecture and Identify Risks »
- Looking For Ways To Improve Your Architecture? You’re Not Alone. »
- Organizations from the Aerospace Corporation to Westinghouse have attended previous SATURN conferences. Check out the entire list. »
- Complete Your Training Experience at SATURN 2009 – Take SAPP Course and Exam! »
- Economics-Driven Architecting and Pattern-Oriented Architecture Among SATURN 2009 Tutorial Topics »
- Popular Architecture Practices and SOA Courses Co-Located at SATURN 2009 »
- Your organization can stand out at
SATURN 2009. Find out about
sponsorship opportunities »
- John A. Zachman to Keynote at
SATURN 2009 »
- View the slides from the Exploring Architecture At All Scales webinar
- Rebecca Wirfs-Brock to Keynote at
SATURN 2009 »
Join SATURN Network mailing List here:
SEI Members save an additional 15% off the conference fee! Not a member? Join now »
Another benefit to SEI Membership is The Monitor, a monthly publication exclusively for members.
For a look at the January 2009 issue that focused on architecture-centric practices, download it here »
Listen to Eoin Woods discuss the software architecture practices in the Barclays Global Investors environment.