September 16-18, 2009 | Osaka, Japan
1. You will boost your knowledge and build your skills. Combining models. Service development and delivery. High maturity. Appraisals and audits. Measurement and analysis. These are just a few of the topics in the technical program. You will learn from other organizations’ success stories, gain practical tips, and find out the latest research and trends. Browse the online conference program to read the session abstracts.
2. You will improve your network by connecting with peers. No other event will bring together Asia-Pacific process champions and industry leaders like SEPG Asia-Pacific. There is no better venue to share successes and lessons learned with peers about challenges and opportunities specific to the Asia-Pacific markets. Whether networking during breaks, meals, and the gala reception or meeting new friends informally during the conference, you will not want to miss being part of this intimate and committed community.
3. You will learn and bring back real results. In today’s tough economy, organizations have a choice: Make smart decisions now that will increase your competitive advantage or wait until the economy improves and watch your competitors pass you by. Be smart. Attend SEPG Asia-Pacific and learn process management results that you can implement in your organization, like reducing costs, improving productivity, and reducing schedule variance.
4. You will be inspired and motivated by our dynamic keynote speakers. We are proud and excited to have industry thought leaders keynoting at SEPG Asia-Pacific: Keynote speakers include Natarajan Chandrasekaran, Tata Consultancy Services Limited; Yoshiaki Kushiki, Panasonic Corporation; Paul Nielsen, Software Engineering Institute; and Mario Tokoro, Sony Computer Science Laboratories, Inc. The keynote speakers will share successes and lessons learned, tell their own unique stories about their own performance improvement journeys, and inspire us all to be leaders and innovators in our field. Read their bios and abstracts.
5. Be part of history. This is it—the very first SEPG Asia-Pacific conference! This is your chance to participate in a new and exciting learning and networking event for the Asia-Pacific region. Space is limited, so reserve your place and register today!
For General Attendees:
All dates are in 2009 and are based on 23:59 U.S. Eastern Time. Convert U.S. Eastern Time to your time zone with this time zone converter.
Questions? Comments? Thoughts about the site?
SEI Customer Relations
Software Engineering Institute
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Phone: +1 412-268-5800
Toll Free (within the USA): +1 888-201-4479
FAX: +1 412-268-6257