Become an SEI Member and Save
Registration for SPLC 2009
The Software Product Line Conference (SPLC) is the premier forum for product line researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss current and emerging trends. SPLC provides the product line community with opportunities to hear industry leaders' real-world experiences and researchers’ latest ideas, and to learn from both. Now in its 13th year, SPLC 2009 will be held August 24 – 28 in San Francisco, California.
You can save 15% on the already reduced early-bird registration price for SPLC 2009 by becoming a Member of the Software Engineering Institute. SEI Members save on registrations for SEI-sponsored conferences and courses and enjoy opportunities to connect with others in their fields.
The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) is a federally funded research and development center sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense and operated by Carnegie Mellon University.
This year’s program included keynotes by leaders in the field, experience reports from industry, presentations on current research, and product line workshops, tutorials, and tool demos. View the entire program here »
- Five Reasons Why You Can’t Afford to Miss SPLC 2009
- Learn from experts on Feature-Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA) and feature modeling at SPLC »
- Take advantage of expert-led tutorials at SPLC August 24-28 »
- Kyo Kang, Originator of Feature-Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA), to Keynote at SPLC 2009 »
- SAVE 15% on registration for SPLC with your SEI Membership »
- HP’s Jacob G. Refstrup to keynote at SPLC »
- IBM's Dick Gabriel to Keynote at SPLC 2009 »
- Find out how to become a sponsor of SPLC 2009 »
- Conference to be held in San Francisco, California August 24-28, 2009 »
Organizing Committee Members
General Chair: Dirk Muthig, Lufthansa Systems Passenger Services GmbH
Program Chair: John McGregor, Clemson University, USA
* Paul Jensen, Overwatch, USA
* Kentaro Yoshimura, Hitachi, Japan
* Michael Schumpelt, ETAS, Germany
Workshops: Jaejoon Lee, Lancaster University, UK
Demonstrations & Posters: Ronny Kolb, Honeywell, Switzerland
Tutorials: Gary Chastek, Software Engineering Institute, USA
Doctoral Symposium: Eduardo Santana de Almeida, C.E.S.A.R., Brazil
Publicity: Pat Donohoe, Software Engineering Institute, USA
See the list of program committee members.