SPLC 2009 Online Registration
Registration Dates for SPLC 2009
Early-bird registration for the conference runs until August 9, 2009. To qualify for early bird savings, your payment must be received by that date along with your registration form. Pre-registration closes at 5 p.m. EST on August 19, 2009. After that, all SPLC attendees may register onsite.
SPLC 2009 Conference Registration Fees
|All fees are in U.S. dollars.||Through
August 9, 2009
August 9, 2009
|Regular||SEI Member||Student||Regular||SEI Member||Student|
|SPLC Conference only||$700||$595||$400||$900||$765||$600|
|Conference plus one tutorial OR one workshop||$800||$695||$500||$1000||$865||$700|
To register electronically, simply complete the online registration form. The online registration site works with Internet Explorer and Netscape V6 or above. If you encounter problems registering online, please contact Mandy Mann at Registration Systems Lab by phone +1 (407) 971-4451 or email.
Via Mail or Fax
- Simply download or print the Adobe Acrobat PDF file containing the registration form here »
- Submit the completed form after filling out the form completely and specifying the payment method and any applicable credit card information.
- Mail or fax the form and any payment papers (such as a check or purchase order).
Mail them to:
c/o Registration Systems Lab
779 East Chapman Road
Oviedo, FL 32765 USA
Fax them to +1 (407) 366-4138
PLEASE NOTE: By registering, you grant Carnegie Mellon University and/or anyone acting on their behalf ("Carnegie Mellon") permission to photograph, film, or otherwise record and use your name, likeness, image, voice and comments and to publish, reproduce, exhibit, distribute, broadcast, edit and/or digitize the resulting images and materials in publications, advertising materials, or in any other form, and for any purpose without compensation.
Registration Terms and Conditions
Payment Methods Note: We must receive your full payment prior to the conference, or you will be expected to pay onsite in order to attend the conference. Acceptable methods of payment include the following:
- Credit cards - We accept MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- Company or personal checks - Your check must be mailed with your registration form. Keep in mind that to qualify for early-bird savings, we must receive your check by August 9, 2009. Please make your check payable to SEI/CMU and be sure to write the name of your organization on it.
- Completed purchase orders - Purchase orders are accepted only until August 19, 2009 and should be signed by the designated fiscal officer in your organization.
Cancellation Requests - Refund requests received in writing and postmarked by August 9, 2009 will be processed minus a $50 administrative fee. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER AUGUST 9, 2009. If you do not cancel and do not attend, you will be charged the full registration fee. Substitute attendees are welcome at no extra charge; however, we request written notification prior to the conference for preparation of registration materials. For refunds, please allow two to four weeks for processing after the conference.
If you have any problems with this registration system, please send us an email.
We look forward to seeing you at SPLC 2009.
The Software Engineering Institute (SEI) is a federally funded research and development center sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense and operated by Carnegie Mellon University.
Registration is now open for the 13th International Software Product Line Conference to be held in San Francisco, CA on August 24-28, 2009. Register by August 9 to save $200 on the conference fee.
This year’s program includes keynotes by leaders in the field, experience reports from industry, presentations on current research, and product line workshops, tutorials, and tool demos. View the entire program here »
- Five Reasons Why You Can’t Afford to Miss SPLC 2009
- Learn from experts on Feature-Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA) and feature modeling at SPLC! REGISTER NOW»
- Don’t miss out on the early-bird conference rate! REGISTER FOR SPLC NOW»
- SPLC conference rate on San Francisco Airport Marriott held over to August 7 »
- Take advantage of expert-led tutorials at SPLC August 24-28 »
- Kyo Kang, Originator of Feature-Oriented Domain Analysis (FODA), to Keynote at SPLC 2009 »
- SAVE 15% on registration for SPLC with your SEI Membership »
- HP’s Jacob G. Refstrup to keynote at SPLC »
- SAVE $200 when you register by August 9! »
- IBM's Dick Gabriel to Keynote at SPLC 2009 »
- Find out how to become a sponsor of SPLC 2009 »
- Conference to be held in San Francisco, California August 24-28, 2009 »
Become an SEI Member and Save on Registration for SPLC 2009
You can save 15% on the already reduced early-bird registration price for SPLC 2009 by becoming a Member of the Software Engineering Institute.
SEI Members save on registrations for SEI-sponsored conferences and courses and enjoy opportunities to connect with others in their fields.
Not a member? Join now »
Organizing Committee Members
General Chair: Dirk Muthig, Lufthansa Systems Passenger Services GmbH
Program Chair: John McGregor, Clemson University, USA
* Paul Jensen, Overwatch, USA
* Kentaro Yoshimura, Hitachi, Japan
* Michael Schumpelt, ETAS, Germany
Workshops: Jaejoon Lee, Lancaster University, UK
Demonstrations & Posters: Ronny Kolb, Honeywell, Switzerland
Tutorials: Gary Chastek, Software Engineering Institute, USA
Doctoral Symposium: Eduardo Santana de Almeida, C.E.S.A.R., Brazil
Publicity: Pat Donohoe, Software Engineering Institute, USA
See the list of program committee members.