Three Days of Technical Program
The three-day SSC 2015 technical program included tutorials, presentations, panel discussions, and keynote addresses by distinguished experts in government.
SEI tutorials are created and delivered by recognized experts who have practical experience in the disciplines they teach. Our tutorials feature participatory tasks and real-world scenarios to enhance your learning.
- Architectural Implications of Cloud Computing
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery: Practices, Architecture, and Security
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), the Program Office Side
- Secure Coding
- Introduction to Best Practices for Service-Oriented Architecture
- Planning for Change: A New Era in Cost Estimation
- Scalable Big Data Systems: Behind the Buzzwords
- Security Risk Management Using the Security Engineering Risk Analysis (SERA) Method
- Strategic Management of Technical Debt
- The Many Types of Testing