Responsible for architecting, implementing, and executing cyber security exercises, simulations, and other leading-edge solutions supporting Department of Defense agencies to include USCYBERCOM, NSA, Defense Information Systems Agency, US Army, and others.
- MS, Management Information Systems, Robert Morris University
- Associates AA, Information Technology, Community College of the Air Force
- BS, Information Technology, Penn State University
- Project Management Professional, PMI
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional, ISC2
- ISC2 Pittsburgh Chapter, Vice President
- Association for Computing Machinery
Professional Organization Contributions
Founder and current vice-president of the ISC2 Pittsburgh Chapter established in 2012. (ISC)² is a global, not-for-profit leader in educating and certifying information security professionals throughout their careers.