Become an SEI Partner for the Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method Product Suite
As a Software Engineering Institute (SEI) Partner for ATAM, your organization can sponsor SEI-Certified ATAM Leaders to perform ATAM evaluation services.
The SEI Architecture Tradeoff Analysis Method (ATAM) is the leading method in the area of software architecture evaluation. An evaluation using the ATAM typically takes three to four days and gathers together a trained evaluation team, architects, and representatives of the architecture’s various stakeholders.
Proven benefits of using the ATAM include
- clarified quality attribute requirements
- improved architecture documentation
- documented basis for architectural decisions
- identifying risks early in the lifecycle
- increased communication among stakeholders
For more information about the benefits and process of becoming a Partner, see Licensing SEI Materials.
Contact email@example.com with any questions about SEI licensing opportunities.