Senior Member of Technical Staff
Member of the Acquisition Impact Team team at the SEI, which is improving the practice of acquiring software intensive systems within the U.S. Government.
I am currently a member of the IC support team.
- Contract Software Engineer for Goodyear Aerospace 1983-1988
- Software Engineer for McDonnell Douglas Training Systems 1988-1996
- Chief, Software Acquisition Management Division, Space Radar Integrated Program Office 2006-2008
Publications (recent or significant)
- Process Guide: SEI Independent Technical Assessment CMU/SEI-2001-SR-016
- Real-Time Systems Engineering: Lessons Learned from Independent Technical Assessments CMU/SEI-2001-tn0994
- Case Study: Development of a Baseline Controller for Automatic Landing of an F-16 Aircraft Using Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) CMU/SEI-99-TR-020
For more information
Help us improve
Visitor feedback helps us continually improve our site.
Please tell us what you
think with this short
(< 5 minute) survey.