Insider Threat Vulnerability Assessor (ITVA) Certificate Package
Students who wish to purchase the certificate program package (two eLearning courses, classroom course, certificate exam) will receive a discount from the total cost. The program packages correspond with scheduled classroom course dates, so select the program package that best meets your scheduling needs.
The Insider Threat Program Manager Certificate Package consists of the following courses:
- Overview of Insider Threat Concepts and Activities
- Building an Insider Threat Program
- Insider Threat Vulnerability Assessor Training
- Insider Threat Vulnerability Assessor Certificate Examination
Please note that the two eLearning courses will be assigned immediately upon the purchase of a certificate package. The eLearning courses must be completed prior to the delivery date of the classroom course delivery that you chose to attend.
- Those interested in the CERT methodology and tools to perform insider threat vulnerability assessments within their organization or in other organizations.
*Please note that in order to perform assessments using CERT tools, candidate assessors must be sponsored by an approved SEI Partner organization. For more information on the process and associated fees, please refer to SEI Certification Opportunities.
Training courses provided by the SEI are not academic courses for academic credit toward a degree. Any certificates provided are evidence of the completion of the courses and are not official academic credentials. For more information about SEI training courses, see Registration Terms and Conditions and Confidentiality of Course Records.