Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM) Certificate Package
Students who wish to purchase the certificate program package (two eLearning courses, instructor-led course, certificate exam) will receive a discount from the total cost. The program packages correspond with scheduled course dates, so select the program package that best meets your scheduling needs.
The Insider Threat Program Manager Certificate Package consists of the following courses:
- Overview of Insider Threat Concepts and Activities
- Building an Insider Threat Program
- Insider Threat Program Manager: Implementation and Operation
- Insider Threat Program Manager Certificate Examination
Please note that the two eLearning courses will be assigned immediately upon the purchase of a certificate package. The eLearning courses must be completed prior to the delivery date of the instructor-led course delivery that you chose to attend.
- Insider Threat Program Team Members
- Insider Threat Program Managers
Training courses provided by the SEI are not academic courses for academic credit toward a degree. Any certificates provided are evidence of the completion of the courses and are not official academic credentials. For more information about SEI training courses, see Registration Terms and Conditions and Confidentiality of Course Records.