AI Engineering: Ask Us Anything About Building AI BetterSEI Speaking Free Online Access
Sep 22, 2021 · Webcast
In this webcast, Rachel Dzombak and Matt Gaston take your questions and discuss what is needed to create, deploy, and maintain AI systems we can trust.
Self-driving cars are being tested in our cities, bespoke movie and product recommendations populate our apps, and we can count on our phones to route us around highway traffic... Why, then, do most AI deployments fail? What is needed to create, deploy, and maintain AI systems we can trust to meet our mission needs, particularly for defense and national security? The SEI recently launched an AI Division to ensure that our researchers are working to address these hard questions. In this live question and answer session, Dr. Rachel Dzombak and Dr. Matt Gaston will share their points of view on what AI engineering is today and where the field is going. Join us to learn about building AI better with the nascent discipline of AI Engineering and how the SEI plans to leverage the new AI Division to advance human-centered, robust and secure, and scalable AI systems.
Send us your questions ahead of the webcast:
- email: email@example.com (make subject “Ask Us Anything AI”)
- Twitter: #askusAI
- LinkedIn: #askusAI
- YouTube chat (once stream opens)
What attendees will learn:
- How to find AI Engineering lessons in your own AI practices
- What’s needed to build an AI Engineering mindset on your team
- Leading AI Engineering practices
- How to engage with a national initiative dedicated to advancing the discipline of AI Engineering
- How the SEI is growing our portfolio of work in the AI Division