Implement an MSwA Program or Track
July 17, 2013 • Announcement
The following resources are available for faculty interested in creating a standalone Master of Software Assurance (MSwA) degree program or an MSwA track within existing software engineering or computer science master's degree programs.
- The Master of Software Assurance Reference Curriculum is the first curriculum ever to be developed that focuses on assuring the functionality, dependability, and security of software and systems.
- Master of Software Assurance Course Syllabi support the development of a set of courses to be used in a master of software assurance curriculum.
- Undergraduate Course Outlines are intended to provide students with fundamental skills for either entering the field directly or continuing with graduate-level education.
- Community College Education focuses on community college courses for software assurance.
- The Software Assurance Curriculum Master Bibliography (pdf) is a compilation of all references from all Software Assurance Curriculum reports.
- The MSwA Curriculum Overview Presentation to Faculty can be used to brief faculty on the MSwA Curriculum.
- Lectures and Artifacts are available for use in a software assurance program or track.