2016 TSP Symposium Eyes “Going Beyond Agile”
December 17, 2015—In collaboration with the Software Industry Excellence Center of Mexico, the SEI will cosponsor the 10th Team Software Process (TSP) Symposium. The event will take place February 23-24, 2016 at the Royal Pedregal Hotel in Mexico City, Mexico. Event organizers selected Mexico City as the host site because Mexico has demonstrated leadership by implementing TSP at a national level.
The TSP Symposium contributes to the development and improvement of software-industry capabilities by promoting international methodologies, techniques, models, and practices in software, services, and business. The theme for the 2016 edition, “Going Beyond Agile,” will be developed through the following technical tracks:
- software quality
- security and software architecture
- TSP and new technologies
- innovation and business
Dr. Paul Nielsen, SEI director and CEO, will provide the main keynote address. Keynotes will also be delivered by Kirk Botula, CEO of Clearmodel and the CMMI Institute; Jim Over, director of the SEI Software Engineering and Acquisition Practices Directorate; and Sergio Carrera, executive director of Infotec. Other speakers include
- Carol Woody, Security Risk Management Using the Security Engineering Risk Analysis (SERA) Method
- Grace A. Lewis, Architectural Implications of Cloud Computing
- Jim McHale, Using Bursatec as a Case Study for TSP, Agile, and Architecture
- Donald Firesmith, A Taxonomy of Testing Types
- Bill Nichols, PACE Methodology and Results
For more information about the TSP Symposium and to register, please visit www.tspsymposiummexico.com. Or, you may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about TSP, please visit http://www.sei.cmu.edu/tsp/.