In the dynamic environment of software development, it is challenging to keep up to date with new technologies and methods. The Software Solutions Symposium is a forum for learning about emerging technologies and practical solutions that you can apply today for help with systemic software issues such as assurance, cost, and schedule.
Leading experts in the field of software engineering will present their visions and experiences. Join us to share your knowledge and network with your colleagues.
Who Should Attend
Anyone working in software development who wants to
- learn about ways to assure quality, timeliness, trust, and affordability in current and future software-reliant systems
- hear from leading experts in the field of software engineering about methods, technical innovations, and practices
- find innovative approaches to the challenges within their organizations
- network and participate outside of formal sessions
SSS 2017 will be held at the Hilton Crystal City in Arlington, VA. Conveniently located next to Reagan National Airport, the Hilton Crystal City is the perfect base from which to see the sights of the USA's capital city
Software Solutions Symposium BenefitsSoftware today affects even the simplest and most mundane tasks, and successfully navigating the software life cycle, from acquisition to sustainment, takes knowledge, experience, and expertise. The methods, technical innovations, and practices covered by this symposium will help you and your organization
- produce and maintain solutions with the quality you require
- meet deadlines and deliver your projects on time
- incorporate security practices to produce systems you trust
- keep costs within budget
Learn about our Inaugural Event