Senior Member of Technical Staff
Acquisition Improvement with an emphasis on Army programs.
Prior to joining the SEI, Bryce L. Meyer was the Managing Partner of Maptes Advanced Projects, LLC, an Internet networking consulting company, where he managed consultants to provide network architecture, operations process, network security assessment, and network systems integration and design. His prior professional experience also includes work at Level3 Communications/WilTel Communications in networking engineering, network technologies, and network software and consulting in software configuration management to Anheuser-Busch Inc. through Comsys. Bryce Meyer was also an active duty U.S. Air Force officer managing SEEK EAGLE Office technology insertion programs, lead software engineer for various C4I development test efforts in the 46th Test Squadron, and Assistant Professor at the Virginia Military Institute. He is DoD APDP Certified in Program Management, Development Engineering, Test and Evaluation, and Communications-Computers, and USAF certified as an Academic Instructor.
Publications (recent or significant)
- Meyer, B.L.,Wessel, J.T.,,"Service Integration in Complex Systems: Lessons Learned and Watch Items",Proceedings of the 23rd Systems and Software Technology Conference, 2011 (SSTC 2011, May 2011)
- Wessel, J.T., Meyer, B.L.,“Assessing System Software Performance in Complex System of Systems Environments”, Proceedings of the Military Communications Conference 2010 (MILCOM 2010) (November 2010)
- Meyer, B.L.,Wessel, J.T., “CMU/SEI 2010-TR-007: Characterizing Technical Software Performance Within System of Systems Acquisitions: A Step-Wise Methodology”, Software Engineering Institute, April 2010.
- Wessel, J.T., Meyer, “Managing Software Performance in Complex System of Systems Environments”, Proceedings of the 22nd Systems and Software Technology Conference, 2010 (SSTC 2010, April 2010)
- Meyer, B.L., “Defending the new Silk Road.”, Armed Forces Journal, Sept/Oct 2009 Issue.
ASP Army Team
- MS, Biology, University of Missouri - St Louis
- MS, Software Engineering, University of West Florida
- BS, Aerospace Engineering, University of Missouri - Rolla